Motivational Tips to Stay Equipped
By Motivational/Lifestyle Blogger Ramelle Carter
- Karma is a mother, therefore treat others likewise. Do not mistreat your mom or others. Motivational nugget
- Be Consistent to Avoid Inconsistencies. Have a goal and stick to it; do not miss opportunities that await
- Please do not mistake someone being rude, for having an attitude; it may also be confident. You ever heard of a “Shrewd businessman.”
- Raise your awareness high to set higher goals. “Stay woke.”
- Lessons learned should be earned not given. Lessons learned undoubtedly is wisdom given to improve your thinking.
- A light came out of darkness. In the beginning, there was darkness; then a light came shining through,
- Pain and sorrow fade away if you let go and let God. Pain and sorrow will fade through healing if we allow it.
- Clean living comes through listening too good advice. Keyword “good advice.”
- Good and Evil was never the norm. Read the oldest book (The Bible)
- Love U Infinity; (Love Yourself not selfishly but self carefully), or if you fancy yourself, others will feel it.
**********Remember always take time and think about other positive resources to keep the happiness flow.*********