Holiday Season is upon us again
Many beautiful things to be thankful for this whole year-long. I want to start with visitors to my website; you are invaluable to me. I am grateful to family, friends and loved ones. Especially to my people who came out and supported me by attending Goddess Empowered 6, the show. Everyone who has interest, your companionship and compassion are invaluable. The holiday season should be a time to reflect and reminisce on complete gratitude.
The horrible Las Vegas shootings moved me to take time off from Blogging to spend time with family. My kids’ birthdays start in October for my youngest son, November for my oldest son, and December for my daughter who all turn older at the end of the year.
Therefore reflections of the year ending bring about inspiration to do better. I do not set everything in stone. Instead, I go with the flow and adjust as I persist. The purpose is to move forward with building blocks of change and push forward with grace and prosperity.
My money-saving tips
Here are what I call (5) festive ideas:
1) A co-worker introduced my office staff to https://www.elfster.com/ as part of our annual gift exchange; my name was pulled by the boss, guess what; I received a Fenty beauty product. I cannot wait to tickle my face with it. We decided on payments of $25 or less for the gift exchange, and it was a lot of fun.
2) I performed in Goddess Empowered 6, the show, and for the Finale we were told to purchase an ugly sweater, and after going to (2) thrift stores in my area, I decided to decorate one of my old sweaters, I went to the nearest dollar store and as a result here is the finished product, my ugly Christmas sweater. Here you see my version of DIY craftsmanship. For those with a DIY flair, making things as gifts sound like a winner to me, especially for all my Happy Kwanza family and friends. Also, please make sure your crew is into handmade gifts.
3) Think about purchasing gifts in advance. If possible try to start as early as September, then do it. I wanted to start as soon as this time but relented as all my two boys wanted was a PS4. My daughter, music so I was pretty much done.
4) Donate to a toy drive, here in the Los Angeles area they have Spark of Love https://www.calfund.org/abc7-firefighters-spark-love-toy-drive-fund/ House Full of Toys http://www.kjlhradio.com/event/house-full-of-toys-benefit-toy-drive/ and a new venture I attended this year Mistletoe Magic hosted by Media Moguls, Bianca Bee, Mariah Darsha, and Trendy Mii, thank you, ladies, for the invite.
5) Remember the true meaning of the holiday is the birth of Jesus Christ. Gifts are excellent, most of all year round for all special occasions or times. No matter what religion you follow, please remember Jesus gave his life for all humanity.
Peace, Remain Safe and Don’t Be Mean in 2018