Holiday Season is upon us again
Many wonderful things to be thankful for this whole year-long. I want to start with visitors to my website; you are invaluable to me. I am thankful to family, friends and loved ones. Especially to my people who came out and supported me by attending Goddess Empowered 6, the show. Everyone who has interest, your companionship and compassion are invaluable. The holiday season should be a time to reflect and reminisce on complete gratitude.
The horrible Las Vegas shootings moved me to take time off from Blogging to spend time with family. My kids’ birthdays start in October for my youngest son, November for my oldest son, and December for my daughter who all turn older at the end of the year.
Therefore reflections of the year ending bring about inspiration to do better. I do not set everything in stone, instead, I go with the flow and adjust as I persist. The purpose is to move forward with building blocks of change and push forward with grace and prosperity.
My money-saving tips
Here are what I call (5) festive ideas:
1) A co-worker introduced my office staff to https://www.elfster.com/ as part of our annual gift exchange, my name was pulled by the boss and I received a Fenty beauty product. I cannot wait to tickle my face with it. We decided on payments of $25 or less for the gift exchange and it was a lot of fun.
2) I performed in Goddess Empowered 6, the show, and for the Finale we were told to purchase an ugly sweater, and after going to (2) thrift stores in my area, I decided to decorate one of my old sweaters, I went to the nearest dollar store and as a result here is the finished product, my ugly Christmas sweater. Here you see my version of DIY craftsmanship. If you have the DIY flair, making things as gifts sound like a winner to me, especially for all my Happy Kwanza family and friends. Also, please make sure your crew is into handmade gifts.
3) Think about purchasing gifts in advance. If possible try to start as early as September, then do it. I wanted to start as early as this time but relented as all my two boys wanted was a PS4. My daughter, music so I was pretty much done.
4) Donate to a toy drive, here in the Los Angeles area they have Spark of Love https://www.calfund.org/abc7-firefighters-spark-love-toy-drive-fund/ House Full of Toys http://www.kjlhradio.com/event/house-full-of-toys-benefit-toy-drive/ and a new venture I attended this year Mistletoe Magic hosted by Media Moguls, Bianca Bee, Mariah Darsha, and Trendy Mii, thank you, ladies, for the invite.
5) Remember the true meaning of the holiday is the birth of Jesus Christ. Gifts are nice, most of all year round for all special occasions or times. No matter what religion you follow please remember Jesus gave his life for all mankind.
Favor the Love, Challenge the Battleground, Here is How You Win
One Year In
I have the dubious honor of having a great side gig, blogging. How I got started? I became interested in writing at a very young age. Therefore my passion for writing has turned into blogging. I am not a full-time paid blogger as of yet, that day will come. Right now it is a side gig, meaning something I love to do aside from my full-time paid gig. Most noteworthy, Blogging is a tool of expression. If I want to discuss a certain topic, I just put pen to paper. Consequently, the real work comes in getting people to read what you write. Yet this pet peeve has is my biggest forte to cinch, everyone has their own ideas, the best option is to continue; in addition, it only takes one person to see (Ramelle Carter Blog) like it, then others will come, for now, I just have fun.
• Blogging as a Business
Business ideas always change and differentiate the existence. Some people have a keen sense of maintaining what is the good and bad in business. Many will succeed in business and rather some will fail. The key is not to get discouraged, the better and positive vibrations which flow from your brand, the better. No one has the best idea or formula, just keep pushing out good work and things will fall together into the perfect form. Especially relevant is that Blogging is a very heavily saturated genre with people competing for an appearance to land at the top.
First of all, stand out from the crowd of other blogs and make sure that your standards stay profitable and prosperous. This is your business, it entails either your brand is the promotion of getting traffic to your blog, notoriety to be an influencer and have a significant social media following.
• Monetizing a Blog
The best advantage of getting traffic is also in part due to monetizing your blog. Furthermore, the most intriguing advice for this is Problogger (Darren Rowse) https://problogger.com/. As of yet, I have not mastered this form but the time will come.
Your brand is who you are and the innovative marketing techniques, steps you take to build it. What is your niche? Answer: what are you the best at, some examples are cooking, sewing, baking, beauty, hair, writing, speaking, business and the list could go on…..
As a result of all your hard work, this is as plain and simple as it gets.
*****Below are photos of the fabulous fashion show I attended from Fashion Designer Pia Gladys Perey, Congratulations to You*****