Holiday Season is Important As An Honorable Mention
Many wonderful things to be thankful for this whole year long. I want to start with visitors to my website you are invaluable to me. I am thankful to family, friends and loved ones. Especially to my people who came out and supported me by attending Goddess Empowered 6, the show. Everyone who has interest, your companionship and compassion are invaluable. The holiday season should be a time to reflect and reminisce on complete gratitude.
The horrible Las Vegas shootings moved me to take time off from Blogging to spend time with family. My kids’ birthdays start in October for my youngest son, November for my oldest son, and December for my daughter who all turn older at the end of the year.
Therefore reflections of the year ending brings about inspiration to do better. I do not set everything in stone, instead I go with the flow and adjust as I persist. The purpose is to move forward with building blocks of change and push forward with grace and prosperity.
Let me now take time and share some money saving tips or ideas I used this year to be festive this holiday season:
Here are what I call (5) festive ideas:
1) A co-worker introduced my office staff to https://www.elfster.com/ as part of our annual gift exchange, my name was pulled by the boss and I received a Fenty beauty product. I cannot wait to tickle my face with it. We decided on payments of $25 or less for the gift exchange and it was allot of fun.
2) I performed in Goddess Empowered 6, the show, and for the Finale we were told to purchase an ugly sweater, and after going to (2) thrift stores in my area, I decided to decorate one of my old sweaters, I went to the nearest dollar store and as a result here is the finished product, my ugly Christmas sweater. Here you see my version of DIY craftsmanship. If you have the DIY flair, making things as gifts sounds like a winner to me, especially for all my Happy Kwanza family and friends. Also, please make sure your crew is into handmade gifts.
3) Think about purchasing gifts in advance. If possible try to start as early as September, then do it. I wanted to start as early as this time but relented as all my two boys wanted was a PS4. My daughter, music so I was pretty much done.
4) Donate to a toy drive, here in the Los Angeles area they have Spark of Love https://www.calfund.org/abc7-firefighters-spark-love-toy-drive-fund/ House Full of Toys http://www.kjlhradio.com/event/house-full-of-toys-benefit-toy-drive/ and a new venture I attended this year Mistletoe Magic hosted by Media Moguls, Bianca Bee, Mariah Darsha, and Trendy Mii, thank you ladies for the invite.
5) Remember the true meaning of the holiday is the birth of Jesus Christ. Gifts are nice, most of all year round for all special occasions or times. No matter what religion you follow please remember Jesus gave his life for all mankind.
Peace, Remain Safe and Don’t Be Mean in 2018